[TRLog] Kenwood stuff

Subject: [TRLog] Kenwood stuff
From: Clive_Whelan@compuserve.com (Clive Whelan)
Date: Tue, 29 Jun 1999 14:21:07 -0400
I have just completed the installation of a PIEXX board for my TS930S.

I was surprised to find that the shift keys tune the main VFO on this rig,
just like the FT1000MP!
I had thought that the RIT was tuned on this rig *not* the main VFO? Is
this a function of the PIEXX board perhaps.

Of course it's not a problem, I prefer it that way  for compatibility if
for no other reason.

btw Anyone else have this board installed? I have an annoying faint audio
tone when in CW mode with the narrow filter selected, kind of like a
tinnitus :-(

73

Clive
GW3NJW