[TRLog] TRLog 6.31 and 1000mp bug?

Subject: [TRLog] TRLog 6.31 and 1000mp bug?
From: k9tr@mtco.com (Mark Shaum)
Date: Sun, 4 Jul 1999 09:14:09 -0500
Has there been an update/patch to fix the use of the shift keys for QSY on
the 1000mp?  If I understand the docs correctly, the shift keys should vary
the main VFO when in s/p mode (which they do) and the RIT when in run mode
(which they don't).  Hitting both shifts at the same time should clear
whatever offset was in use.

I thought this was a great feature for CW contesting.  If it worked right, I
could keep hands off the rig 95% of the time.

I've checked with a few other TRLog/mp users who report the same symptoms.
I did determine that the mp does respond to RIT control commands from other
software packages, so I think the hardware is fine.

Mark Shaum K9TR
email: k9tr@mtco.com
http://www.mtco.com/~k9tr
Central Illinois Grid EN50ii  Zip 61721