[TRLog] Ctrl C, Ctrl D

Subject: [TRLog] Ctrl C, Ctrl D
From: (Clive Whelan)
Date: Tue, 6 Jul 1999 17:51:27 -0400
Could someone explain how to use these commands?

I can't seem to get more than one Ctrl character in a message.

The manual on page 34  states that to programme a function key one should
start with Ctrl C, then the command ( e.g. swapradios), then Ctrl D.

So I start with Ctrl P, then Ctrl C, then swapradios, but I then can't get
the Ctrl D in anyhow.

The serious problem then is that any attempt to execute the half programmed
command causes an irretrievable crash- in 6.42- ( Tree I'm sure this is
what my recent crash problems were all due to, can you reproduce it ?)

What I really want to do is programme F12 to swapradios, instead of the
clumsy Alt R. Any suggestions?

Written Tue, 06 Jul 1999 19:38

Feature Wishlist: