[TRLog] TRlog & NT4.0

Subject: [TRLog] TRlog & NT4.0
From: dickscott-tampa@worldnet.att.net (Richard Scott)
Date: Tue, 13 Jul 1999 23:49:22 -0400
I hate to sound like a rebel but if you want to run NT you should try
writelog which is made to run on NT. I have both programs and there are
things I like about each but TR does not run well in NT. The clock doesn't
work properly and when I asked this questions months ago no one had a
solution to fix it and I still can't fix it. If you like TR for contesting
run 95 or 98 and forget NT.

73, Dick
W4klh