[TRLog] New computer

Subject: [TRLog] New computer
From: (Richard L. King)
Date: Wed, 14 Jul 1999 16:00:39
I plan to buy a new 500 MHz computer for the hamshack to run DX4WIN. I want
to use this computer to run TR-Log contest logging program also.

If the computer comes with only one serial port, will I have problem adding
other serial ports that will work with TR?

What's the best way to do this?

If it comes with just one parallel port, how do I add additional ones that
will work with TR?

How about adding my DVP card to the new computer? Will this be a problem?

Any other pitfalls that I might fall into?

Please answer me offline and I will summarize for the list.

73, Richard

Feature Wishlist: