[TRLog] Keyboard echo

Subject: [TRLog] Keyboard echo
From: (
Date: Wed, 14 Jul 1999 11:43:16 -0700
In general QSO mode I use TR Log for keyboard CW. If there is a way in the
program to "echo" what I am sending on the screen, I haven't found it.

However, I did figure out another way.  Since I do not use packet equipment, I
put a jumper on the packet IN and OUT pins on my serial port. When I send CW I
enter the packet mode (ctl B) and it echoes right back to the screen. The F10
toggles sends the CW to my paddle/keyer.

Now, how about a spell checker?

                Ron Angle, Chico CA
     73 de K6KYJ From the Land of the Seven Dipoles
       (former calls BV1US, KL7FAR, N6DOJ, AB6ZX)

Feature Wishlist: