[TRLog] Database help

Subject: [TRLog] Database help
From: compcoach@geocities.com (compcoach@geocities.com)
Date: Wed, 14 Jul 1999 11:44:23 -0700
I need advice.
Since 1988 I have been keeping my general and contest logs in database format.
Initially, I used Framework. Now, I have everything in Microsoft Access (and
Excel).

I would like to test this database to count my DXCC countries and find the rare
ones I've overlooked (no, I don't take DXCC too seriously).  Is there any way
to count countries with TR Log? Does anyone have a file like CTY.DAT in DBase
or Excel format or something compatible?

Thanks in advance.

                Ron Angle, Chico CA
     73 de K6KYJ From the Land of the Seven Dipoles
       (former calls BV1US, KL7FAR, N6DOJ, AB6ZX)