[TRLog] Alt D bug?

Subject: [TRLog] Alt D bug?
From: (Clive Whelan)
Date: Sun, 18 Jul 1999 13:39:37 -0400

Scenario 1

In two radio mode. CQ mode. Hit Alt D, am invited to enter call
for dupe check on radio 2, and if OK space will call that
station on radio 2. Fine

Scenario 2

As above but now in S&P mode ( *virtual necessity for me*). Do
as above, but now despite all references being to radio 2 as
above, the station is called on *radio 1*, rather embarrassing
and not very helpful! What I am doing here is say, waiting in a
pile up on radio 1, when an easy mult pops up on radio 2 as I am
tuning there.

Is this a bug, or am I missing something.

Written Sun, 18 Jul 1999 13:12

Feature Wishlist: