[TRLog] ps/2 port

Subject: [TRLog] ps/2 port
From: ua9cdc@dialup.mplik.ru (Igor Sokolov)
Date: Sun, 8 Aug 1999 00:09:35 +0600
1.Does TRlog support PS/2 port at all. I have mouse connected to PS/2 and
cannot use it in TR with the band map. All 4 serial ports are used by other
devices.

2. Is it possible to use PS/2 in TR for linking computers in MS?
Pretty much needed in expeditions when we carry notebooks. Purchasing PCMCIA
cards with extra ports is too expensive while PS/2 seem to be idling.

3. Anything new on the front of using network cards for linking computers
(similar to CT)?

4. Just got UX-14 comp interface for my IC-751A. It supports 1200 and 9600
baud. Are there plans to implement 9600 baud in TR for interface with the
radio. 1200 seem to be OK but extra speed would do me any harm. After all I
know that 57000baud is supported so why there is no 9600?

Igor, UA9CDC