[TRLog] VHF Contest operation problem

Subject: [TRLog] VHF Contest operation problem
From: marionh@jps.net (Marion J. Henson)
Date: Mon, 13 Sep 1999 15:26:33 -0700
--------------1932E88E73A4BFFDF6F7713E

My new ICOM IC746 xcvr worked great with V6.42 in WAE but when I tried
to set things up for the VHF contest last weekend using V6.43 I ran into
a snag.  6 meters worked ok but when I tried to QSY to 2 meters the
frequency readout would drop the initial 1 and the BAND MODE screen
would drop all bands except the All column and could not log 144 mHz
contacts.  Disconecting the interface control line would permit manual
entry.  Any ideas?  Is it being caused due to exceeding the number of
numerals permitted in the frequency readout?  Any help appreciated.
Thanks de W6NKR.

--------------1932E88E73A4BFFDF6F7713E

begin:vcard
n:Henson`;Marion