[TRLog] Wish list, simulator

Subject: [TRLog] Wish list, simulator
From: jan.fisher@virgin.net (Jan Fisher)
Date: Wed, 22 Sep 1999 05:33:36 +0100
Clive

Mine keys the sidetone on the rig as well as the computer speaker, then with
a set of phones on and the vox switched off the rig sidetone is a lot better
as you can vary the volume with the rig controls. If the two in tandem put
you off just disconnect the PC speaker with a switch. I have to set the cw
tone = 1 (or something other than 0) for this to work ok.

Jan

G0IVZ