[TRLog] FT1000MP bug with 6.44

Subject: [TRLog] FT1000MP bug with 6.44
From: Clive_Whelan@compuserve.com (Clive Whelan)
Date: Sun, 3 Oct 1999 18:57:14 -0400

If it is of any help I noted  another peculiarity with 6.44,even
with the MPP fix.

Although I always run TR in pure DOS in contests, I have been in
the habit of running it in a DOS window under TRX Manager( the
F6DEX prog.), so that I can use TR as a general logging prog. Of
course there is some interaction/conflict as both progs are
trying to use the same SERIAL PORT , but  I can work around
this.

However under 6.44 this doesn't work , an error message results
and TR is shut down. Strangely 6.44 will still run in a DOS
window when this prog. is not running, albeit I have only done
limited checks.

This is no big deal for me, as I will just switch back to 6.43
for this purpose, and use 6.44 for genuine contest work. However
it would be nice if it worked in 6.45, although I do understand
this is not recommended of course

73

Clive
GW3NJW