[TRLog] The Lexmark 3200 and DOS: an update

Subject: [TRLog] The Lexmark 3200 and DOS: an update
From: K5zm@aol.com (K5zm@aol.com)
Date: Mon, 11 Oct 1999 03:19:44 EDT

    Well, after pouring through the manual for a while, it appears that all
is not lost, it's just been made to be a bit more of a pain.

    I still can't print straight from native DOS apps (by design,
apparently), but I can print from the DOS window. On the bright side, the end
result looks just like it would had it done from within pure DOS to begin
with, so it's not too bad. At least it doesn't have the annoying look of
something that's come from notepad or wordpad.

    Thanks to all who offered up suggestions.

73, Mike K5ZM