[TRLog] Problem? v6.45

Subject: [TRLog] Problem? v6.45
From: Ron Simonton" <simonton@commandnet.net (Ron Simonton)
Date: Mon, 1 Nov 1999 20:41:32 -0600

------=_NextPart_000_0005_01BF24A9.7B4D4E00

I have been playing with the SS simulator this evening.  I am having a =
problem with certain sections when they default into the exchange window =
from the master data file.  One which consistently repeats the problem =
is AZ ... a default entry of ##Az (58Az) causes nothing to happen when =
the other data is typed followed by Enter.  I have to edit the exchange =
data for identical information before the QSO will log. This has =
happened with three Az calls intermixed with others that logged without =
problems.

Can anyone else repeat this one? =20

73, Ron K1AO

------=_NextPart_000_0005_01BF24A9.7B4D4E00

<HTML><HEAD>
http-equiv=3DContent-Type>
<STYLE></STYLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY bgColor=3D#ffffff>
<DIV><FONT size=3D2>I have been playing with the SS simulator this =
evening.&nbsp;=20
I&nbsp;am having a problem with certain sections when they default into =
the=20
exchange window from the master data file.&nbsp; One which consistently =
repeats=20
the problem is AZ ... a default entry of ##Az (58Az)&nbsp;causes nothing =
to=20
happen when the other data is typed followed by Enter.&nbsp;&nbsp;I have =
to edit=20
the exchange data for identical information before the QSO will log. =
This has=20
happened with three Az calls intermixed with others that logged without=20
problems.</FONT></DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=3D2>Can anyone else repeat this one?&nbsp; </FONT></DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=3D2>73, Ron K1AO</FONT></DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV></BODY></HTML>

------=_NextPart_000_0005_01BF24A9.7B4D4E00--