[TRLog] Thanks

Subject: [TRLog] Thanks
From: wf2b@arrl.net (Bud Hovey)
Date: Thu, 04 Nov 1999 14:50:05 +0000
To all who responded or will be responding THANKS many times over. You guys
are great. I soved my little problem which I was afraid to do in the heat
of the contest. I did not realize that I could arrow over to the band
portion. Found a great shortcut once I tried out a simulation. After
hitting Alt-E (or the up arrow) I hit home which put me in the Band column
then arrowed down to right location and put in correct info. This will work
for me for the last 5 QSO's.

Hope to get on during SS Cw and CQWW CW to test out my use of the CW mode.

Again thanks to all and 73
-
Bud Hovey WF2B