[TRLog] Can't Resist

Subject: [TRLog] Can't Resist
From: compcoach_2000@yahoo.com (Ron Angle)
Date: Thu, 4 Nov 1999 22:38:34 -0800
The nice thing about this program is that it will run on just about any
computer.  I use an old 386 clunker just for TR Log and have no qualms about
taking it out on expeditions and field days.  No way will I cart my Pentium off
to the  boonies.  Everything evolves in computing and someday we will have the
Super Duper Windows 2010 Odyssey  Logging Programs written by someone.

(meanwhile, back to the simulator...)

                Ron Angle, Chico CA
     73 de K6KYJ From the Land of the Seven Dipoles
       (former calls BV1US, KL7FAR, N6DOJ, AB6ZX)