[TRLog] Re: TR ICOM SERIAL INTERFACE - a further tidbit

Subject: [TRLog] Re: TR ICOM SERIAL INTERFACE - a further tidbit
From: K4RO Kirk Pickering <k4ro@k4ro.net> (K4RO Kirk Pickering)
Date: Mon, 8 Nov 1999 18:41:39 -0600 (CST)
I've had numerous problems in years past with
TR-Log and Icom radio interfaces.

K5TR, N5TR and N6TR worked at the problems over
a long period of time.  (N5TR loaned some radios.)

I am here to report that I just worked the CW SS
with the IC-761 and IC-765 in full-blown SO2R mode.
Rig interfaces and CW keying lines were used on both
radios.

I did not experience any problems at all related to the
radio interface.  If there were problems, I would have
noticed -- just look at some of my earlier postings
on the subject...

This was with version 6.45.     Just Another Data Point.

-Kirk  K4RO