[TRLog] ON/OFF and band map update

Subject: [TRLog] ON/OFF and band map update
From: n4gn@n4gn.com (Tim Totten, N4GN)
Date: Tue, 9 Nov 1999 10:11:28 -0500 (EST)
On Tue, 9 Nov 1999, Gary J. Ferdinand W2CS wrote:

> Has anyone had the problem I ran into in the middle of SS this weekend
> where you're taking a break and you enter \OFF (or the \ON at the end)
> and the program starts sending "on" or "off" as appropriate to the
> command?

Yep--had the same thing here.  Other than that, 6.45 was flawless.

One unrelated very minor suggestion (George, put this one on the list):

Would it be possible for a call sign in the band map to either update with
a "*" (or perhaps better, be deleted from the band map?) if that station
calls you in CQ mode?  At one point, I had a call in the band map that I
planned to "get back to later".  So I started CQing on the same band, and
that guy called me a few minutes later.  I noticed the call remained in
the band map without a "*" next to it.

73,

Tim Totten, n4gn@n4gn.com
http://www.n4gn.com