[TRLog] S&P mode

Subject: [TRLog] S&P mode
From: bobmarshall@lineone.net (bobmarshall@lineone.net)
Date: Tue, 9 Nov 1999 20:13:11 GMT

----------
>From: George Fremin III <geoiii@kkn.net>
>To: bobmarshall@lineone.net
>Subject: Re: [TRLog] S&P mode
>Date: Mon, 8 Nov 1999 19:27:50 -0800 (PST)
>
>bobmarshall@lineone.net writes:
>>

>> I cannot get TR to send name received or name from database in S&P mode.  It
>> works OK in CQ mode/QSL message.   Help please ... thanks
>>

>You have to edit the CW messages to get it to send the name.
>
>What do you have in the S&P exchange messages?

Hi George, thanks for the reply.
I set up the S&P exchange using Ctrl-P before each control character as follows:
 ~ | UR [^] BOB 73   but TR misses out the name and sends ~ UR [ etc.
Hope you can solve the mystery as | (send name) works in the CQ mode exchange
window and also as the QSL message such as TU | GL  etc when either the name is
typed in off air or from the database if already known.

73
bob g4kew