[TRLog] packet programs

Subject: [TRLog] packet programs
From: kl7ra@ptialaska.net (kl7ra)
Date: Tue, 16 Nov 1999 17:48:08 -0900
Another option is the Windows program DX-Telnet that has DX-Plorer
application. This software links to the cluster and then spits the packet
spots out a serial port to a DOS pc running TRLog and its packet port.

I have a network of old 486 50/100 pc's running DOS with a P133 windows
machine as this packet router. It's linked to the 15 meter pc that is
broadcasting the packets to the network.

A quick check of Ebay shows 486 machines dirt cheap. Seems to me that a
dedicated PC for contesting is better then fighting with Billy Gates.

Rich  KL7RA