[TRLog] Packet network

Subject: [TRLog] Packet network
From: n6tr@teleport.com (n6tr@teleport.com)
Date: 19 Nov 1999 06:21:22 -0000
Wow!!

I have two computers linked in a network configuration (one of them
is running Win-98 and is also running a DOS modem program that I am
using to type this message).

I have a way to take a file of packet spots (real ones from October
of this year) and have the program read them in.  It is doing it
twice per second and the network is keeping right up with it.
10 per second is too fast.

I will exercise the system looking for problems, but if nothing else,
those of you with networks might try the same thing I am doing and
see what happens.

I will include a file of packet spots with the next release.

Tree