[TRLog] DATE AND TIME

Subject: [TRLog] DATE AND TIME
From: aa0cy@nwrain.com (Bob Wanderer)
Date: Mon, 22 Nov 1999 08:33:29 -0800
Great!  Will the seconds take effect?  I noticed that
when I entered seconds it had no effect.  In fact, the
clock stopped incrementing once Alt-T was enabled.
I had to set it up for the next whole minute and time
my <enter>'s.  It took a few tries but I finally got the
TRlog computer clock in sync with the UTC clock.
The computer is an old 486 I bought
from Boeing surplus and I think the clock/backup battery
may be messed up as it loses time when the computer's
off and gains time while it is on.

73,
Bob AA0CY