[TRLog] CW Abort problem

Subject: [TRLog] CW Abort problem
From: (Pete Smith)
Date: Thu, 02 Dec 1999 18:36:44 +0000
Well, I found a copy of 6.35 on my system.  Transferred all my CQWW
contest-specific files to the same directory, and added 3 S+P QSOs to the
2600 QSO log.  In each case, I pressed the ESC key to abort the sending of
my exchange, as the disk drive was logging the QSO.  In each case, CW
stopped immediately - not even a fraction of a dit's delay.

So something clearly happened between 6.35 and now -- my bet is still on
the version when things were moved back and forth between the executable
and the overlay.  Sorry I can't bracket it any more closely, but it's a

73, Pete Smith N4ZR

Sometimes a tower is just a tower

Feature Wishlist: