[TRLog] Band Map Scanning

Subject: [TRLog] Band Map Scanning
From: (VR2BrettGraham)
Date: Wed, 08 Dec 1999 00:44:33 +0000
Tree replied:

>> Sorry, but all this talk about possible improvements to the bandmap for
>> those who S&P have me thinking again about how nice it would be if the
>> bandmap would at least allow the same call to be on more than one band's
>> map.  Since nobody else has mentioned it, I'm beginning to wonder if this
>> is one of those only-for-VR2BG bugs or I'm the only one running SOAB.  ;^)
>It is rather complicated to do this by band - however, it would be
>pretty easy to add an option that simply doesn't erase other entries
>with the same callsign.

Yes, please!  Many, many a time I could've gone straight to productive S&Ping
after a band change if it were there, rather than first having to tell the
program again that W3LPL, K3LR, KC1XX & W7RM were still where they were last
time I'd swept the band.  And then to do it all over again after the next
band change after that...

73, VR2BrettGraham

Feature Wishlist: