[TRLog] TR and Cabrillo for SS

Subject: [TRLog] TR and Cabrillo for SS
From: (Scott Robbins)
Date: Wed, 8 Dec 1999 18:55:32 -0500 (EST)

I was looking over my ARRL CW Sweepstakes log, output from POST in
the "ARRL suggested format" which I assume is Cabrillo.  I notice
that the points wrap around to the second line rather than having
all of the information on one line.  Is this supposed to be right,
or am I doing something wrong? See below for a log excerpt example
(I am running TR 6.44).

40  CW 08/11/99  0042    806      AE4Y     Q W4PA 82 TN  333  A 68 Ga
40  CW 08/11/99  0051    807      K9OM     Q W4PA 82 TN  570  Q 63 Il

Scott Robbins, W4PA

       This is the e-mail address of Scott and Mary Robbins.
        Visit the TENNESSEE CONTEST GROUP at <>
"Loopy loopy lazy lightning, I must admit you're kinda frightening"
                                               - Grateful Dead
The views expressed above do not represent the view of my employer.

Feature Wishlist: