[TRLog] Tune by using dits (fwd)

Subject: [TRLog] Tune by using dits (fwd)
From: (George Fremin III)
Date: Fri, 10 Dec 1999 09:43:31 -0800 (PST)
D. R. Evans writes:

> And the manual writer used that statement to write the entry in the manual.
> Good question about how to know which is the current version. When a new
> version becomes available, the information is posted here. There should be
> a new one before the end of the year (I'm sorting through a _lot_ of input
> about minor edits that needed fixing, trying to fix those, as well as
> incorporating the changes in the last couple of releases of TR, improving
> the index, adding many more hyperlinks, etc.)

I am working on a new TR-Log web page(s).  I will make sure
that it tells you what version the manual is.

George Fremin III          "I'm talkin' 'bout that outlaw X
Johnson City, TX             It's cuttin' through the air.... "
K5TR (ex.WB5VZL)
830/868-2510                      -- "Heard it on the X"                               -- ZZ Top

Feature Wishlist: