[TRLog] Footswitches

Subject: [TRLog] Footswitches
From: ve6jy@freenet.edmonton.ab.ca (Don Moman)
Date: Mon, 13 Dec 1999 11:39:41 -0700 (MST)
Dictation equipment uses foot switches and are often available at auctions
or for give away - the older units. Some have the more desirable treadle
action too.  The switches are often very solid , good quality types and
sometimes have 2 or 3 different functions depending on where you push.

I can see Tree thinking about adding all those foot switch commands
already......

73 Don
VE6JY

On Mon, 13 Dec 1999, Pete Smith wrote:

> With all the neat features that TRLog implements via footswitch, I'm
> feeling the lack.  I've used the little Radio Shack jobbie, but wonder if
> someone has a good recommendation and source for one that's a little bigger
> and ruggeder, available ready to go -- I can always make one with a
> microswitch, a hinge, and a couple of boards, but time is kinda short right
> now.
>
> 73,  Pete N4ZR
>
> Don't forget to update your entry in the contest station database
> http://206.102.70.3/search.htm
>

> --
> FAQ on WWW:               http://www.contesting..com/trlogfaq.html
> Submissions:              trlog@contesting.com