[TRLog] 10m contest prob

Subject: [TRLog] 10m contest prob
From: (
Date: Mon, 13 Dec 1999 17:14:12 EST
In a message dated Mon, 13 Dec 1999  2:14:16 AM Eastern Standard Time, (DAVID W WOOD) writes:

> A problem however v6.46
> On several occasions if I didn't copy the call fully, put ? into
> call from keyboard (shft/), corrected with backspace and variety
> of editing functions, system would freeze.

I had run in to the same problem when testing.  However it only happens on one
machine, an old Compaq 486 that I had hoped to use for radio work.  Works great
on all other machines I have tried it on (386 to K6/2-350) so I attributed it
to something flakey on that machine.  But it runs everything else fine...

--scott N9LJX

Feature Wishlist: