[TRLog] TRlog on RTTY

Subject: [TRLog] TRlog on RTTY
From: (VR2BrettGraham)
Date: Thu, 23 Dec 1999 06:14:43 +0000
KI0MI suggested:

 I'd like to throw out one more addition to the wishlist.  I would like to
 see a dumb terminal added into TRLog so that it could be used for RTTY

Yes, please!  While I either use two DOS computers or one Windows machine to
run TR & YAPP for RTTY contests, it would be much better to have dumb terminal
functionality (in addition to packet) within TR - otherwise it gets pretty
busy when rates go beyone one/minute.

But not so dumb that it wouldn't allow one to send text files or define keys
to send short strings for CQs & the like...

73, VR2BrettGraham

Feature Wishlist: