[TRLog] simulator

Subject: [TRLog] simulator
From: (jim funk)
Date: Thu, 23 Dec 1999 16:05:24
This is one of those "if this has been done or can't be done, just tell me
and I'll go back into my cave" postings....

I get a real charge out of the simulator feature in TrLog.  Using it with
the Sprint file is a great way to practice for that insanity.  I personally
don't like CT at all...BUT...the PED program CT trainer generates nifty
pileups, so I use that when I want to try picking callsigns out of a
multiple-call mess.

Can TrLog do, or be made to do, a pileup simulator?

73, Jim N9JF

Feature Wishlist: