[TRLog] Re: Tree's on TV!!

Subject: [TRLog] Re: Tree's on TV!!
From: dave@egh.com (David Clemons)
Date: Sun, 02 Jan 2000 14:26:07 EST
Hi,

        I fell asleep in front of the TV during the start of the NBC news
        (actually, I was resting for the next contest...).  My wife came
        in and woke me the minute she heard the "CQ"'s of the kids on the
        news.  I was pleased to see amateur radio being portrayed in a good
        light, as well as pleased to see the work of the Boring ARC and Tree
        given good publicity.

        I think it appropriate to send an e-mail message to NBC, and also to
        W6RCL, thanking them for the fine programming they produced.  Does
        anyone know the right e-mail addresses to use?

73, Dave Clemons K1VUT

Dave Clemons

dave@egh.com
Evans Griffiths & Hart, Inc.