SV: [TRLog] Re: Dates

Subject: SV: [TRLog] Re: Dates
From: sm3cer@contesting.com (Jan-Eric Rehn/SM3CER)
Date: Fri, 14 Jan 2000 17:33:06 -0000
Hello,

I had a similar problem with my WS_FTP. When I updated my files they got the
year 100. Seems to me you were closer to 2000 with your 1900 :-)

Everything went fine after an update to a later version here as well...

73 de Jan

SM3CER, Jan-Eric Rehn
SSA Contest Manager - SWEDEN
Contest call: 7S3A
Mostly QRV in MS or MM from: SK3BG - SK3HQ - SK3IK - SL3ZV
SK3BG Webmaster
K6U at WRTC-96
                          \\\|///
                         (  @ @  )
E-mail: sm3cer@contesting.com
ICQ: 11074897

*** "Winners never quit, Quitters never win" ***
                       oooO      (   )
                       \  (