[TRLog] QTH error

Subject: [TRLog] QTH error
From: 4x4nj@iname.com (R. Kline)
Date: Fri, 4 Feb 2000 10:40:36 -0000
During the CQ 160 contest, I found that when entering the received exchange,
the software enters only the true RST, but not the actual QTH that I type
in.  This is most apparent with S5 where the true exchange usually contains
SI as the QTH.  Others  are European Russia with the software insisting on
UA even though I type in ER, and some of the Czech stations give their QTH
as CZ, but the software insists upon including OK in the exchange.  Of
course there are many other examples.

My "fix" was to continuously add real-time notes (CTRL-N) in my log and use
a text editor after the contest - a  rather tedious procedure, not to
mention the extra key strokes needed in the contest.

Evidently I've misconfigured something. How can I get the software to
actually log exactly what I enter as the exchange?

73,
Riki, 4X4NJ