[TRLog] unusual exchange

Subject: [TRLog] unusual exchange
From: Igor Sokolov" <ua9cdc@dialup.mplik.ru (Igor Sokolov)
Date: Sat, 5 Feb 2000 19:58:10 +0500
> > There will be a Russian contest for kids tomorrow. I am just trying to
> > compose  a log.cfg for that one. I need to make TR to log part of the
number
> > received in the previous QSO plus serial number as my sent exchange.
> > Example:
> > 123 155 - number received in previous QSO
> > 155 211 - my sent exchange where 155 comes from the previous QSO and 211
is
> > my serial number. I need TR to actually log that 155 211 as the sent
> > exchange.
> > Very similar rules are in LZ open but I do not think it is supported by
TR.
> > Does anybody know how to work that out?
>
> CONTEST = KIDS DAY will always work.
>
> Tree

Sri Tree, it does not work the way I needed. When in CQ mode I enter a new
call the last 5 qso information disappears and I do not see the previous QSO
exchange.
Ideally I need a prompt showing me the last 3 digits of the previous
exchange next to my current serial number. Then I need that exchange to be
put into the log as sent exchange. Anyway my son Eugene (13 y.o.) did his
first contest (130 qso in 4 hours)
using TR log and seemed to enjoy it. He specially liked SBDVP feature and
has got no complains on sore throat. The only down side is he had to put
exchange onto a piece of paper as well as into the log for reference during
next qso.

73,
Igor, UA9CDC