[TRLog] TR log and IC706

Subject: [TRLog] TR log and IC706
From: rick@city.dk (R. Meilstrup)
Date: Tue, 15 Feb 2000 10:31:44 +0100
It may interest some of you to know that I now seem to have my IC706IIG talking
to TR-log.
What did I do?  I set the address in the IC706's "large" menu (push Lock/Power)
to 2C(hex). This is the same address as my IC765 uses.
Before, when trying to configure TR log's config.dat with the original address
of the IC706 I had no real success. The baud rate in the config.dat is set to
4800 in my case, and to either 4800 or AUTO in the 706 menu. Don't forget that
2C corresponds to 44 in the logcfg.dat.
This also helped when working with my daily logging program LogPlus.
IC706 owners: Give it a try and let me know, please.
Rick, OZ5RM@qsl.net