[TRLog] Keeping Track of Mults

Subject: [TRLog] Keeping Track of Mults
From: k2av@contesting.com (Guy Olinger, K2AV)
Date: Thu, 17 Feb 2000 09:50:47 -0500
Actually if you are the roving station, each place you start over again
is like a new contest.

Before the contest create a log setup for each of the counties you will
be in. Run them like separate contests. After the contest undup them
separately. Then merge the logs with duping turned off and voila.

73, Guy
k2av@contesting.com
Apex, NC, USA