[TRLog] Icom

Subject: [TRLog] Icom
From: n6tr@teleport.com (n6tr@teleport.com)
Date: 18 Feb 2000 17:03:04 -0000

While people with some Icom radios - who have not seen the program work
at all for several releases should be happy with 6.48 - those of you
who see occasional problems with mis-reading of the frequency may not
see any difference.

If you had those kind of problems, let me know if 6.48 continues to
have the problem.  If it does - please answer a few questions for me:

1. What radio are you using?
2. What versions of TR work or don't work with it.
3. What is your baud rate?
4. Make a RADIO.DBG file by typing TR RADIODEBUG and let the program
   run for a minute or so - long enough to include some frequency read
   errors.  Send me this file (it is a binary file).

I did find one bug that might explain this being fixed, but I can't be
sure since the radio I was using (IC735) is now solid.

Tree