[TRLog] IC-765 pair worked great

Subject: [TRLog] IC-765 pair worked great
From: K4RO Kirk Pickering <k4ro@k4ro.net> (K4RO Kirk Pickering)
Date: Thu, 24 Feb 2000 09:08:25 -0600 (CST)
I sold my IC-761 a few months ago, and picked up a second IC-765.
I've not been having any Icom/TR problems recently, except for the
occaisional inevitable dropped packet/collision.  I did not notice
a single hiccup during the ARRL DX contest with 6.48.  System is a
486 PC under Windows 95 in DOS mode.  Two-radio setup with frequency
and keying lines on both IC-765s.  TTL-RS232 converters are homebrew
clones of the IC-CT17.  TR/765 is working and working well here.

-Kirk  K4RO