[TRLog] S&P check

Subject: [TRLog] S&P check
From: w9wi@bellsouth.net (Doug Smith)
Date: Sat, 11 Mar 2000 21:37:36 -0600
I've written a 2-bit program to scan a LOG.DAT file and report how many
QSOs were made S&P and how many were run.  Run SPCHECK followed by the
name of the log to check -

SPCHECK C:\LOG\CONTESTS\00ARLSB\LOG.DAT

for example.  This only works if you had SHOW SEARCH AND POUNCE = TRUE
in LOGCFG.DAT before the contest.  (hey Tree, this would be an
interesting function to add to POST)

For those truly on the cutting edge<g>...  I've also ported this program
to gcc for Linux.  It'll probably also run under most other Unices.
It's the first useful program I've ever written in C, so I guarantee
it's a bad example, but it does work.

Get the DOS version at http://personal.bellsouth.net/~w9wi/spcheck.exe.
Email me for the Linux version - specify whether you want source or
executable or both.
--
Doug Smith W9WI
Pleasant View (Nashville), TN EM66