No subject

Subject: No subject
From: rrossi@btv.ibm.com (Ron D. Rossi)
Date: Mon, 27 Mar 2000 13:23:55 -0500
>>>n6tr@teleport.com said:
> > Also on 40 meters, I noticed that the QSX frequency was not getting into
> > the radio correctly from the spots.  I did look at a few of the spots and
> > noticed that they seemed to be correct. I noticed that the B VFO would be
> > slightly above the A VFO.
>
> I'll have to look at this.

I goof and occasionally log a split contact while transmitting and the
'listening' freq gets stored in the band map :) Took me a while to figure out
why that was happening.

I don't know if all radios can support this, but I sure would like to see a
feature where if the radio is in split mode when the contact is logged that
both the A and B VFO data is stored as well as the spit mode state. I figure
since the code is in place to pull this from the packet spot most of the hooks
are there already? The issue is polling the radio for 'split' and reading the
B VFO. Would this slow down the interface too much?

--
73 de KK1L...ron (kk1l@arrl.net) <><
QTH: Jericho, Vermont