[TRLog] No Names Sent in CW from database

Subject: [TRLog] No Names Sent in CW from database
From: n0ss@earthlink.net (Tom Hammond NØSS)
Date: Sun, 09 Apr 2000 09:15:13 -0500
One of the very NEATEST features of Acrobat Reader is the FIND option.

Many a time, when I've been trying, in vain, to locate a comment I
KNEW was somewhere in the manual, I've just had it FIND the command,
or a related word, and it'd take off and find all instances of the word.
ONE OF THEM would be what I was looking for.

73 - Tom Hammond   N0SS