[TRLog] Going crazy

Subject: [TRLog] Going crazy
From: w7ti@jps.net (Bill Turner, W7TI)
Date: Tue, 02 May 2000 00:30:53 -0700
I'm running version 6.45 and getting constant crashes when running it
under Win98.  If I run it when booting directly to DOS, all ok.  It
will crash with out me doing anything at all...just start it, let it
sit for a minute or two and I get the "This program has performed an
illegal operation" (or words to that effect) message.  No other
programs are running.  This seemed to have started around the time I
installed Norton 2000 antivirus, but I have that disabled now and it
still crashes.

I have spent hours and tried everything I can think of but no luck.

I reloaded an old version (5.0) and it runs fine.

Any suggestions?

W7TI