[TRLog] V6.49 Runtime Error

Subject: [TRLog] V6.49 Runtime Error
From: kg5u@hal-pc.org (Dale L Martin)
Date: Mon, 29 May 2000 21:48:15 -0500

I also got a runtime error with 6.49, but with OH0R(space)

I reset, rebooted to dos from w95, ran TRLog, typed in OH0R<enter> and never
had a problem after that.

Afterwards, I realized I probably should have written down the runtime error
number, right? Is that useful?

I still wish there were two callsign and exchange fields for radio1 and
radio2 for us eternal S&P'ers.

73,
dale, kg5u