[TRLog] time/date problems with n6tr v6.50 under windows 2000

Subject: [TRLog] time/date problems with n6tr v6.50 under windows 2000
From: egwolfjr@email.com (E. Glenn Wolf, Jr.)
Date: Sun, 25 Jun 2000 11:44:07 -0500
Folks,

I'm not sure if this has been brought up before but I'm experiencing
problems with TRLog running in a dos shell under win2k.  The time starts out
in sync but the longer I stay in the program the further it drifts from
correct time.  The "computer" clock shows the right time but TRLog slows
down.  It also failed to make the date change at midnight last night.

Has anyone else seen this?  What is the fix?

tnx es 73,

Glenn
N5RN/93 ex AB5RQ/93

EMail: egwolfjr@email.com