[TRLog] TR read problem

Subject: [TRLog] TR read problem
From: geoiii@kkn.net (George Fremin III - K5TR)
Date: Sat, 1 Jul 2000 04:38:47 -0700
On Sat, Jul 01, 2000 at 09:43:20AM +0100, Jan Fisher wrote:
> I am having a problem using the TR READ function and was wondering if anyone
> can help.
>
> I am trying to read a WPX log that has been converted from CT and needs to be
> run through TR to rescore it.
>
> The log format is fine and TR will read it in as a normal restart. When I use
> "TR READ filename" the programme seems to load the log that requires to be
> rescored first and then starts to read each contact in one by one on top of
> the existing 3000 or so QSOs resulting in zero points for each contact
> because TR counts it as a dupe.

You need to deleate or rename your log.dat and restart.bin files
(or whatever filesnames are created) before you do a TR READ.
So in that directory you only h the file you are reading
from but no LOG.DAT or RESTART.BIN.

--

George Fremin III
Johnson City, Texas             "Experiment trumps theory."