[TRLog] LONG -- Reflections on first real use of TR LOG, and a few gripe

Subject: [TRLog] LONG -- Reflections on first real use of TR LOG, and a few gripes
From: kg5u@hal-pc.org (Dale L Martin)
Date: Fri, 7 Jul 2000 20:22:28 -0500

> > Like up-arrow with nothing in the call window?  (Try it).

I have, Tree, I have.  That's what I was talking about was the difficulty I
find in trying to edit something in the logsheet window.  If the callsign
window could just recognize the entry in the window was an edit and not a
qso attempt, that would be so cool.  Wishful thinking ...
thanks...dale

> - From the manual:
>
> "You can activate the altE editor using the up arrow key if your
> cursor is
> in the call window without any characters entered."

I'm aware of it, Doc.  Thanks.

> Tangentially, I make it a point to sit down and read the manual cover-to-
> cover at leisure at least once per year (usually in mid October), and to
> highlight things I don't know or have forgotten. I strongly
> recommend this
> procedure.

I do read it, Doc.  I read it at lunch at work before each contest.
Unfortunately, like in school, only a bit (and not the whole thing) sinks in
with each reading.

See you guys on the air tomorrow.

73,
dale, kg5u