R: [TRLog] IARU problem

Subject: R: [TRLog] IARU problem
From: clive_whelan@btinternet.com (Clive Whelan)
Date: Mon, 10 Jul 2000 18:16:09 +0100
In article
<8160937F4F4CD111A93E00805FC1752901F2CEC1@ntsiaexch.office>,
Soro Roberto wrote:
> The score problem is solved as soon as you put
> in CFG file
>
> MY ZONE = 27
>
> just after the contest statement.
> then you can rescore the contest OK.

Hi Bob

Thanks and noted. However, and this is the real point, I simply
copied the logcfg.dat file from last year when v6.41 was in use,
and that worked perfectly as regards scoring, so something has
changed now in 6.50 at least. Perhaps that will give Tree a clue
about certain other problems occurring in 6.50?

Thanks for the QSO. Conditions were pretty bad I thought, but I
improved over last year, so perhaps I am learning to drive TR a
little better!!

73

Ciao

Clive