[TRLog] IARU problem

Subject: [TRLog] IARU problem
From: clive_whelan@btinternet.com (Clive Whelan)
Date: Mon, 10 Jul 2000 23:00:21 +0100
UA9CDC wrote:
> I picked it from the reflector just before the contest. You have to manually
> put your zone into cfg file.

Well it is now but did not used to be so !, as I experienced, and Tree has
explained. I saw the fix a little too late to prevent me doing a text edit
massage job on the log, no big deal actually.

> I also started to have problems with the band map since the implementation
> of "go to the next not worked spot" technique.

Ah so that's when it happened eh? Hopefully that will give Tree the clue to
fix it now. Tree? What a super reflector this is.

Thanks for the IARU QSO Igor. I will probably be QRT now until I get to my new
QTH on the 28th July, where I have to find a way to erect invisible antennae.
Anyone know how to make a tower and a yagi disappear?!!

73

Clive
GW3NJW