[TRLog] Logcfg.dat for General QSO ?

Subject: [TRLog] Logcfg.dat for General QSO ?
From: w7ti@jps.net (Bill Turner)
Date: Sun, 16 Jul 2000 13:45:18 -0700
----- Original Message -----
From: Per Börjesson <perbo@telia.com

> I am looking for a logcfg.dat file when working General QSO.

Here's what I use:

MY CALL = W7TI
CONTEST = GENERAL QSO
DISPLAY MODE = COLOR
KEYER RADIO ONE OUTPUT PORT = PARALLEL 2
CW TONE = 0
ALL CW MESSAGES CHAINABLE = TRUE

CQ MEMORY F1 = CQ CQ CQ CQ CQ CQ DE \ \ K
CQ MEMORY F2 = CQDX CQDX CQDX CQDX DE \ \ K
CQ MEMORY F3 = @
CQ MEMORY F4 = DE
CQ MEMORY F5 = K
CQ MEMORY F6 = \
CQ MEMORY F7 =
CQ MEMORY F8 =
CQ MEMORY F9 = R^5NN^TU^W7TI
CQ MEMORY F10 = :

CQ MENU = F1=CQ F2=CQDX F3=@ F4=DE F5=K F6=\ F9=R5NN F10=KBD

This works pretty well for both ragchewing and DXing.  The keys F3 through
F6 may be in a different order than you would use if you have a standard
keyboard.  I have a programmable one with dual sets of F-keys, and that
order is more convenient on mine.  If your F-keys are across the top, you
would probably reverse F5 and F6.

Bill, W7TI