[TRLog] TR and the GA QSO Party

Subject: [TRLog] TR and the GA QSO Party
From: geoiii@kkn.net (George Fremin III - K5TR)
Date: Mon, 24 Jul 2000 12:25:00 -0700
On Tue, Jul 25, 2000 at 03:00:35PM +0100, robert c reisenweber wrote:

> 1) The multipliers shown on the screen only listed the last half of the
> Georgia counties.  If I understand the program correctly, pressing "ALT
> G" should switch and the first half of the mults be displayed?  Maybe
> there was a CFG statement I missed?

There is not enough room to show them all - you can do this
you can change the REMAINING MULT DISPLAY = HILIGHT
to REMAINING MULT DISPLAY = ERASE

This will erase them as you work them -There is no way
to see the whole list.

YOu can make this window bigger by using this command.

BIG REMAINING LIST = TRUE

> 2) During the PA QSO Party, sometimes the mobile or rover station will
> sit on county lines and give two, three or more counties in the exchange.
>  How do you handle these one QSO and several mults contacts?

Log them as seperate QSOs.

--

George Fremin III
Johnson City, Texas             "Experiment trumps theory."